Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: James Gadson

  1. #11
    Inactive Member benrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    1,491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Been a looooooong week, students are back on campus, things are getting busy...

    Plus, I've been golfing a lot lately, and had Caddyshack on the brain.

    Ya know, chinch bugs, manganese.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member got_a_matchgrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Posts
    1,335
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right on, there, RW. [img]cool.gif[/img]

    BR - hear ya there. The Dreaded Caddyshck Syndrome, also known as Caddyshatitus Analitus, or, eightiesiticus absurdidentitus smartasitus [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...

    I still stand by my Virgil's Shoes statement. I also heard that the old Weckshoe could withstand some brisk light-feathering aroma [bromodrosis-azappatitus] AW. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member chrisbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2003
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ben,
    I thought you were going to a Caddyshack place so I thought I would go there too. I was just having fun and meant no offense.
    Peace,
    CB
    P.S. Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it(can't remember if that was Caddy or not but I'm sure it is all Rodney)

  4. #14
    Inactive Member got_a_matchgrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Posts
    1,335
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CB - see my last post above. ;o]

    BR was apparently feeling so "left-field" earlier today. He must've seriously "Vinnie'd Out" last night. ;op

    It was all quite the "verbal-volley" LOL.

    RIP Rodney. He totally rocked.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 26, 2005 03:57 PM: Message edited by: got_a_match_grip? ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member benrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    1,491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No offense taken CB, I was just effing around. You got a quick wit man, you got that going for ya...which is nice.

    Hey alright, no offense...hey Wang, stop takin pictures, will ya?

    How is it that that movie never gets old?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member benrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    1,491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gadson

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 26, 2005 12:43 PM: Message edited by: benrand ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member dr-funkenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by CBrady:
    Hey guys,
    Anybody know if James Gadson is the drummer playing with Bill Withers on "Ain't No Sunshine" from the Old Grey Whistle Test DVD?
    What a great half time 16note groove which I know Gadson is know for.
    CB
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that is FOR SURE James Gadson. . . how bout that pinstripe suit!

    that DVD has lots of great moments. i particularly enjoyed edgar winter on frankenstein!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member chrisbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2003
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Dr.Funk! Yeah, the suit is wild. I love that smile he has through the whole thing.
    Hey Ben,
    Nice hat, did you get a free bowl of soup with that? Looks good on you though. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •